Hands-on Exercise No. 4
You have studied Google Trends and ASO (AppStore Optimization) in this course. You are required to perform following tasks in the light of what you have learned so far.
- Select a Website and perform the following tasks using Google Trends to analyze your search query (keyword). (4 marks)
- Mention the name of the selected
- Sign in to Google Trends (https://trends.google.com/).
- Fill the input field with a keyword relevant to the selected
- Select a target
- Take screenshot(s) showing “Interests by Graph”, “Interest by Subregion” and “Related Queries”.
- Paste the screenshot(s) in the solution
- Select a Mobile Application and perform the following tasks. (6 marks)
- Open the Mobile App Store (Google Play or Apple Store).
- Mention the name of the selected Mobile
- Open the page of the selected App on the AppStore and take
- Paste that screenshot in the solution
- Figure out the SEO factors that are missing OR not implemented properly. LIST these factors in the solution
- Now Signup and Login the APP Annie ASO tool (http://www.appannie.com).
- Click on the Keyword Search option in left side
- Enter a keyword relevant to the selected Mobile
- Take screenshot of the first 10 keyword suggestions and paste it in the solution
Download Solution File👇: